Japan Convenience Pass
Display the JA・CO・PA mark to the facilities and receive special offers, such as discounts, free gifts, and other great deals!
These are some of
the deals available!
- Kyoto: kimono rental
¥5,000 rental → ¥3,000
- Asakusa: rickshaw ride
¥7,000 plan → ¥5,000
*Plus a wide range of other great offers, including free gifts and discounts at shops and restaurants
Over 1,000 facilities
in Japan provide special offers!
Sample route for
- Enjoy food and adventures in Kyoto
- [Samurai experience]
- Free Otsu-e postcard
- [Maiko experience]
- 10% discount
(e.g. ¥12,500 → ¥11,250)
- [Pork Cutlet (Tonkatsu)]
- 10% discount
- [Kimono rental]
- 20% discount
- [Tea ceremony experience]
- ¥200 discount on the ¥2,500 fee
- [Kyoto cosmetics]
- Free makeup remover sample set
- 10% discount on all all-you-can-eat offers
Discounts up to ¥4,700!
- Enjoy food and adventures
in the Ueno-Asakusa area
- [Kimono rental]
- Free ¥500 option
for those who choose the Premium Plan (¥6,372) or above
- ¥500 discount on all frames
- Discount on rides, e.g. ¥7,000→¥5,000
- [Meat bar]
- One free drink
- [Foot bath café]
- ¥200 discount on a 60-minute foot bath (¥780)
- [Indigo dye experience]
- Free yaki-imo (roasted sweet potato)
- [Edo shitamachi cooking]
- One free soft drink or
your choice of one cup of sake with all meals
Discounts up to ¥4,500!
Travel light and on the cheap!
Make your vacation
in Japan even more exciting!
This service is available after making a booking
with LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL.
How to use
Just display the JA・CO・PA mark to receive special offers!
How to log in to
Download the “Japan Travel Guide for tourists” (JTG) app from the link provided in the Japan Convenience Pass confirmation email. Click on the Japan Convenience Pass banner on the top screen in the JTG app, and log in to JA・CO・PA with your ID and password (see below for details on the JA・CO・PA ID and password)
for LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL
You will receive
two confirmation emails,
one each for
“Japan Travel Guide for tourists” app
Log in to JA・CO・PA
Display the JA・CO・PA mark
at the shop of your choice
for great deals!
About the JA・CO・PA ID and password
Your JA・CO・PA ID is the email address you used to register for LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL.
Your password is in the Japan Convenience Pass confirmation email you received after registering for LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL.
- The JA・CO・PA is valid for six months after your last confirmed LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL booking.
- Changing passwords or other information on LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL does not affect your information on JA・CO・PA, or vice versa.
- Q. What is the Japan Travel Guide app?
- A. If you're looking for tourist information in Japan, this app is for you!
Find recommended spots quickly and conveniently from wherever you are! Travelling in Japan will be more fun with this app – before, during, and even after your trip.
- Q. I forgot my password.
- A. Press the ‘Forgot your password?’ button on the JA・CO・PA login screen to reset your password.
- Q. I haven’t received my confirmation email for the Japan Convenience Pass.
- A. Please check that your device allows emails from the domain @jacopa-coupons.com, and press the “Reset Password” button on the JA・CO・PA login screen to reset your settings.
- Q. Until when is my JA・CO・PA valid?
- A. The JA・CO・PA is valid for six months after your last confirmed LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL booking.
- Q. I can’t log in with my LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL password.
- A. Your JA・CO・PA password is in the Japan Convenience Pass confirmation email you received after registering for LUGGAGE-FREE TRAVEL.